To register and reserve a place at Little Turtle Day Nursery, a non‐refundable registration fee of £50.00 is payable for each child registered. Fees are payable from the agreed starting date unless one months’ notice of cancellation or changes to start date is given.
- All fees are charged in advance and must be paid on or around the 7th of the month. Nursery fees can be paid via bank transfer, card payment or cash as a one off.
- Invoices will be emailed or issued to you before the 1st of the month.
- Fees are payable during public and bank holidays.
- Fees are reviewed annually and will be increased by a minimum of 3% every September. Parents will be given a 6 week notice period of the change in price.
- The nursery is open for 51 weeks of the year, and fees are calculated calendar monthly.
- Prices for a full day session or AM/PM session are all inclusive of meals: snacks, lunch, and tea.
- Extra sessions other than the normal weekly sessions must be requested in writing, confirmation of the sessions will be emailed to you. All extra sessions will be added to the next month’s invoice.
- 4 weeks written notice is required if you wish to terminate you place at nursery.
- 4 weeks written notice is required if you wish to reduce the amount of session your child attends.
- Children may be excluded from the nursery if the fees remain outstanding for more than 20 days beyond their due date and registration may be terminated.
- No booked sessions can be swapped for a different session, an extra session will have to be booked for the required childcare.
- The nursery abides by Ofsted’s ratio regulation regarding staff: child ratio and manning of the rooms. It is imperative that children are NOT brought into the nursery early and that they are collected ON TIME at the end of the booked session. Parents/guardians collecting children late from nursery will incurred late collection charge.
- If your child is absent due to illness, holiday or as requested under Little Turtle Day Nursery Policy or the nursery is closed due to ‘acts of god’ , infectious diseases, environmental factors (such as snow) beyond our control, we will not refund your fees.
- All parents eligible for the 30hours free, must reconfirm their eligibility before the deadlines set by the local authority. If this is is missed, your child will be have 15hours deducted and the parent will be liable for the shortfall.
- You can end this agreement with the correct notice period of 4 weeks.
- We may terminate this agreement if you fail to pay your fees or breach any of your obligations mentioned above. If you cannot come to an agreement to put the breach right within in a reasonable time, it is in the discretion of the nursery, for the best interest of the nursery, to terminate your place.
- We may immediately end this agreement if you, your child or any other family member behave unacceptably towards any member of staff, or other child or parent of any child, as we will not tolerate any form of abuse, verbal or physical.
Employment of staff
- Anyone employment by Little Turtle Day Nursery are prohibited from working for parents during normal nursery service hours.
- The terms and condition may change, in line with any regulatory changes.
- Little Turtle Day Nursery cannot deny access to a child of either parents, unless there is a legal court order in place, and the nursery have been provided a copy of this court order.
- If your child falls ill during nursery hours, our policy & procedures will be followed. Someone from management will contact you to collect your child. If your child is suffering from a contagious illness, your child should not be brought to the nursery until the illness has passed.
- Parents/carers are requested to contact the nursery if you child is absent due to an illness.
- Your child may be taken on outings which may be outside the nursery premises, if you do not wish your child to take part, please inform the nursery in writing.
- We have an obligation to report any instances where we consider that a child may have been neglected or abused to the relevant authorities with or without informing you.
- If you have any concerns regarding the service we provide, please inform the room leader. If you feel this is not dealt with sufficiently, please contact the nursery manager on: email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photopgraphs may be taken of your child, for use on marketing material. If you do not wish your child to have photos taken, please confirm in writing to the nursery.
- If your child is uncollected after nursery hours, the nursery will attempt to contact any authorised people. If after 30minutes have passed and your child is still uncollected, we will contact the local out of duty officer from the local authority.
- Children will only be released to authorised contacts. A consent for collection form must be completed.
Little Turtle Day Nursery
50 Hawkesley Square
Little Turtle Day Nursery
420 Frankley Beeches Rd